So, I did the deed with he who shall remain nameless former *and possibly current* lover of she who shall remain nameless.
These two nameless characters (although, I suppose mostly he who shall remain nameless was the antagonist) spent the last few months insinuating they were prepared to do the no pants dance together and with me.
Now, I'm not going to lie... he who shall remain nameless and she who shall remain nameless are both very attractive human specimens. Funny enough I knew of she who shall remain nameless as a "cute human specimen" before I knew he who shall remain nameless even existed!
But, low and behold, the three-party no pants dance got postponed, and finally canceled.
He and she who remain to be remaining nameless actually broke up over their own misunderstandings with each others wants and needs in such a multi-player game.
Now, we all know I've never been one to be honorable, so although I love she who shall remain nameless, and respect her, and adore her... I still allowed all paths to lead to the dirty deed...
It's hard to regret. I regret the consequences more than I regret the action.
In terms of "morally good human terms" that is a horrible statement to make. Bad human. Be conscious of how your actions effect other people and do your best NOT to effect people in a negative way, dammit.
I wonder what happened in he who shall remain nameless' mind. Was I the antagonist of this indiscretion? Is it possible that I don't even know the answer to that question?
Part of me really wants to portray he who shall remain nameless in a poor light... as a taker, not a giver.
I don't want to portray anyone in a poor light, but it's my defense mechanism for those whom allow me to portrayed in a poor light when they know all too well that I have nothing but good intentions and poorly thought out actions.
I wonder if he who shall remain nameless told she who shall remain nameless that he regretted the act in the first place.
I wonder if there were tears...
I feel like I was cast as the bad guy...again.
After all that obsessing over not stepping on toes it was mere hours after the two of them each (separately) told me how "sweet" I was for putting up with the situation that I had to go ahead and fuck it all up with a fuck.
A good fuck, granted, but a fucked up fuck.
I don't know where my loyalties belong... to my vagina, or my friends.
Oh, shit... wait... that's fucked up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment